When you are thinking about improving the condition of your skin and you want to make
it glow, you don’t necessarily have to spend a lot of money to get the
perfect result. You can always do natural skin care treatments at home and pay
attention to your diet. Not many people realize that they can get
perfect skin from paying attention to what they eat. Of course, if you
choose healthy and natural ingredients over the artificial ones, the results are
obvious: you can get the healthy and flawless skin that you have always dreamed about.
The first thing you need to do in your attempt to do natural skin care treatment
is to manage and plan what you eat. Whatever foods or drink that you take can take a
serious toll on your appearance. Most people believe that the way your digestive
system works will be reflected on your skin. People with skin issues often suffer from
serious digestive system such as leaky gut, constipation, and other issues. If you
want to have good and perfect skin, you need to:
– Make sure that you drink enough water . Water is good for your kidneys and it
can also help eliminating toxins as well as other waste products.
– Make sure that you have enough fiber. Most people don’t have enough fiber within
their diets, which result in digestive issues. When certain body system’s encounter
problems, the other systems can’t work in the maximum capacity, resulting in poor
condition of the skin.
Besides the outer treatment, the natural skin care treatment can also start from
within. Besides having enough water intake and fibrous diet, you can also:
– Have whole grain diet. Whole grain can improve the way your body works and
functions, so you can be sure that your skin condition will also be improved.
– Have apples. At least consume one a day with the skin on. it is good to boost your
skin condition and help eliminating the toxin.
– Have cauliflower. It is also rich in antioxidant, minerals, and vitamin.
– Consider having snacks that are rich in fiber. You can consume dried fruits, seeds,
or nuts during your snack time. But limit your intake only a handful per consumption
because nuts can also increase the cholesterol level.
– Consume flaxseed. If you are thinking about increasing your fibrous intake, ground
flaxseed can be sprinkled on salad, rice, or other meal. It can also be stored in the
For the outer natural skin care treatment, you can also try:
– Mash a banana and mix it with milk. Apply the combination on your face and leave it
be for about 20 minutes. With cold water, cleanse everything off to get brighter and
– Mix walnut powder with honey and lemon juice. When it is forming a paste, you can
use it as a body scrub. Let it be for about 20 minutes before you wash it with
– Microderm Abrasion can also be a great way to get rid of excess dried and dead skin
without using harsh chemicals.
You see? The natural skin care treatment doesn’t have to be expensive or complicated.
You can achieve great results with simple treatments only. You can also find the
ingredients easily at any local supermarket.